Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Faculty at the University of Delaware
Donald C. Phillips Professor
Francis Alison Professor
352A DuPont Hall
Newark, Delaware 19716
1971 | Ph.D | Harvard University
1967 | Master | Harvard University
1965 | Bachelor | National Taiwan University
Industrial wastewater management; aquatic chemistry; soil and groundwater remediation; environmental nanomaterials and processes; catalytic electrochemcial processes
- Environmental and Water Resources
- Gong Zhang, Meng Sun, Yang Liu, Huijuan Liu, C P Huang, Jiuhui Qu, Jinghong Li, (2015), Formation of Bi2WO6 Bipyramids with Vacancy Pairs for Enhanced Solar-Driven Photoactivity. Advanced Functional Materials. DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201501009.
- Mingyu Lin, Yao Hsiang Tseng, Huang, (2015), Interactions betweenNano-TiO2 particles and algal cells at moderate particle concentration. Frontiers of Chemical Sciences and Engineering (in press)
- Rovshan Mahmudov, Ching-lung Chen, and C. P. Huang, (2015), Functionalized activated carbon for the adsorptive removal of perchlorate from water solutions. Frontiers of Chemical Engineering and Science (in press)
- Jenn Fang Su, Inci Ruzybayev, Ismat Shah, C. P. Huang, The electrochemical reduction of nitrate over micro-architectured metalelectrodes with stainless steel scaffold. Applied Catalysis, B: Environment (in press)
- Yu-Jen Shih, Chia-Chi Su, Ming-Chun Lu, C. P. Huang, The electrodeless preparation of M (M = Pt, Pd, Ru, Cu) Ni-Co oxide/graphite electrodes for the electrochemical inactivation of E. coli. Applied Catalysis. B: Environment (submitted)
- Yu-Jen Shih, Chia-Chi Su, C. P. Huang, The synthesis, characterization, and application of a platinum modified graphite electrode (Pt/G) exemplified by chloride oxidation, Separation and Purification (submitted)
- Mahmudov, Rovshan; Li, Minghua; Huang, C.P. Water Environment Research, (submitted)
- Deming Deng, Lin Deng, Zhongmai Huang, C. P. Huang.. Solar photocatalytic degradation of dye in waste water by Rectorite-TiO2. Environmental Science and Technology (submitted).
- Shengli Zhang, Lichun Tao, Man Jiang, C.P. Huang, Guangjun Gou, Zuowan Zhou. The preparation of a magnetic activated carbon from peanut shell coactivated by K2CO3 and Fe3O4.Catalysis Today (submitted).
- Erdem, Ayca, Metzler, David, Cha, Daniel K. and Huang, C. P. The toxic effects of nano-TiO2particles on bacteria with respect to viability, cellular respiration, and lipid peroxidation. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. (in review).
- Yang, Ai-li, Yang Peng, Jiang Ling, Deng Heng-feng, Zhang Hao, C. P. Huang. Flocculation performance of polyacrylamide (PAA) in the presence of MgCl2 on the treatment low radioactive uranium wastewater. Water Science Technology (in review).